PR Masterclasses – PR Media Relations
Our popular PR Masterclass series are coming back in Summer 2022 with leading award-winning industry experts.
Contact Creative Director – Christine Pyke for further details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is this for?
The Masterclass is recommended for those:
- Interested into stepping into the world of PR as a career.
- New businesses wanting an insight into the kind of PR they should be undertaking.
- Freelance PRs who want to enhance their skills by gaining expert advice from experts.
What does the course cover?
PR Media Relations includes:
- What are media relations.
- How to develop relationships with journalists and media outlets.
- The do’s and don’ts for PR’s.
- How to sell in a story and the importance of content creation.
What to expect?
A full day face-to-face course within specialised fully-equipped training suites at MediaCityUK led by expert PR professionals with advice, guidance, tasks and exercises to enhance skills in PR media relations to take straight back into the workplace.
The PR Masterclass Series
The Masterclass sessions focus on a different theme each week and discuss the future of PR, the direction the industry is going and tips from leading experts in their field.
This event is supported by the University of Salford Arts, Media and Creative Technology School which is investing in training for the media and creative technology workforce. The Pipeline is designed to support staff and freelancers to upskill and stay connected.