PR Masterclasses – The Art of Writing Press Releases
Who is this for?
The Masterclass is recommended for those:
- Interested into stepping into the world of PR as a career.
- New businesses wanting an insight into the kind of PR they should be undertaking.
- Freelance PRs who want to enhance their skills by gaining expert advice from experts.
What does the course cover?
The Art of Writing Press Releases includes:
- What a press release is for and why they are important.
- The press release template.
- Tips to write a compelling press release.
- The importance of the hook.
What to expect?
A full day face-to-face course within specialised fully-equipped training suites at MediaCityUK led by expert PR professionals with advice, guidance, tasks and exercises to enhance skills in the art of writing press releases to take straight back into the workplace.
The PR Masterclass Series
The Masterclass sessions focus on a different theme each week and discuss the future of PR, the direction the industry is going and tips from leading experts in their field.
This event is supported by the University of Salford Arts, Media and Creative Technology School which is investing in training for the media and creative technology workforce. The Pipeline is designed to support staff and freelancers to upskill and stay connected.